- Makati, Philippines8th, Dela Rosa Street , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges/universities, employment agencies, recruiters and internet sites; providing organization information , opportunities and benefits.
- In charge of all InnoVantage Inc.'s recruitment portals
- Coordinating interviews and staffing needs with the Hiring Managers
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, create and publish job ads in various job/recruitment portals.
- Screen and evaluates resumes and job applications
- Following up on the interview process status
- Conduct initial phone screening to create shortlist of qualified applicants (All Levels)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source to hire.
- Creates network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Locate and participate in job fairs (POC in all recruitment events)
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings (Pool of Candidates).
- Submit weekly recruitment reports on stated deadline.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the HR team to promote a culture of purpose and excellence in recruiting with the recruitment team and with all staff.
- With a college degree of BS in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 1 year proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc) .
- Knowledgeable in sourcing techniques on social media and other professional websites and recruitment portals like Kalibrr, Jobstreet, Linkedin and other resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and Time Management Skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills. Ability to prioritize and communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external clients and candidates, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Team spirit, goal and detailed oriented.
- Office Equipment Operation
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Deductive Reasoning
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kalayaan Building, Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.