- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 601 6/F RCI Building, 105 Rada Street Legaspi Village, San Lorenzo, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Build Environment/Infrastructure for new projects
- Mimic Environment/Infrastructure for existing projects.
- Provide Support/Guidance in DevOps, Setup and Infrastructure related topics.
- Integrate CI/CD to New or Existing Applications.
- Speed up the DevOps process thru creativity and innovation
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Atleast a year experience in DevOps, preferably on AWS platform specifically on CodePipeline, CodeCommit, Codebuild and CodeDeploy.
- Atleast a year experience in setting up infrastructure components like server instances in AWS and other cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- At least a year experience in practicing CI/CD; Continuous Integration / Continous Deployment. At least one (1) year experience with Python.
- Knowledgeable on scripting.
- Knowledgeable on Unix/Linux.
- Knowledgeable with Serverless implementation
- Knowledgeable with Fortify and Sonarqube
- Knowledgeable about Code Quality and Code Testing practices
- Familiar with other programming languages like java, php, frontend related, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Can do technical documentation
Experience developing in an Agile Environment
- Up for a challenge and Willing to Learn
- Has to have a Positive attitude
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 601 6/F RCI Building, 105 Rada Street Legaspi Village, San Lorenzo, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.