- Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to develop solutions for real-world problems.
- Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context and report results clearly and concisely
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends.
- Design, prototype, train and evaluate various machine learning methods for use in detection, classification and regression tasks, significantly improving performance and/or reducing cost.
- Develop, evaluate and compare deep learning algorithms for specific applications and tasks to improve performance, data collection, training, and suitability for embedded applications
- Work closely with product managers, data scientists and software engineers to define, implement, and refine machine learning solutions to problems for complex NLP and Computer Vision.
- Work collaboratively with different business partners and be able to present result in a clear and concise manner.
- Mentor others in the use of AI/Machine Learning.
- 2 years or more experience in Machine Learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters or PhD is a plus) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, or related discipline.
- Able to implement computational solutions based on research papers findings.
- Experience with classical machine learning and statistical techniques, including regression, Bayesian methods, regularization, boosting, ensembles, support vector machines, etc.
- Experience with deep learning methods, including CNN, RNN, GAN, Reinforcement Learning.
- Familiar with existing machine learning tools or libraries such as scikit-learn, numpy, scipy, pandas, etc.
- Familiar with existing deep learning tools or libraries (Tensorflow or PyTorch). Tensorflow / Deep learning Experience is a Requirement (non-negotiable).
- Experience in multiple computer hardware, operating systems and tools, e.g., GPUs; Windows, Linux; git, bash, CUDA, etc.
- Familiarity with software development best practices and agile development is a huge plus.
- Experience with online learning methods a plus.
- Familiarity with big data tools and frameworks, eg., Apache Hadoop, Spark, MLlib, a plus.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 601 6/F RCI Building, 105 Rada Street Legaspi Village, San Lorenzo, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.