Digital Media Strategist
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit C&D, 18/F, Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati City, Philippines, Makati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
Overall Job Function
The Digital Media Strategist creates quality media proposals to convert campaign briefs to business wins. The Digital Media Strategist will be upholding and solidifying Innity's positioning as a data-driven advertising technology company in the industry.
- Develop quality media strategies and frameworks for crafting proposals to convert proposals to sales
- Respond to client inquiries about the media proposal
- Conduct quarterly business review for key accounts
- Timely submission of proposals; Ensure TAT is met
- Research and analyze industry and consumer trends to ensure proposals are up-to-date
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Marketing, Advertising, or any related fields
- Fluency in English language; strong written and verbal communications
- Qualified individuals must have fundamental computer skills including experience using email, the web, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Numerically inclined and like to work with data and facts
- Possess an analytical mind and have good problem solving skills
- Passionate and flexible about innovation and speed learning
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet especially Internet Media i.e. online advertising trends, latest advertising technology, etc.
- With great persistency, responsibility and patience in completing tasks.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit C&D, 18/F, Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati City, Philippines
- Digital Media and Advertising
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.