Business Monitoring Outsourcer
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 74% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Writing and Content
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 22F Robinsons Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Topaz and Ruby Roads, Brgy. San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605., Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Journalism,Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Communications Arts or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) creative writing in English, monitors business press releases and other related articles.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
- Strong command of English (UK) language.
- High level of written proficiency and analytic skills.
- Curious and independant
- Good general knowledge
- High interest in international news
- Rigorous and curious
Willing to work In Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Day Shift, Monday-Friday from 2:00pm to 11:00 pm.
- Responsible in for identifying relevant articles from an RSS feed and classifying the articles accordingly following a given method.
- Apply relevant standards across a wide variety of business publications for cross and check reference to avoid duplication.
Ingedata is an outsourcing company based in the Philippines and Madagascar, Ingedata specializes in offshore services such as back-office solutions, web services, image processing and content creation. Ingedata Philippines helps companies set-up highly talented, English speaking dedicated teams in the Philippines to carry out their business functions remotely, such as professional services, design and cretive services, business operations services, web/ e-commerce services and IT. Our business office is located at 22F Robinsons Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Topaz and Ruby Roads, Brgy. San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605.