Customer Success Admin and Accounts Specialist
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Administration management of our CRM software
- Pro-active updating of company details on ezyCollect files from new registration to cancellation processes
- Update and Filing of technical requests as per client’s request or as necessary
- Lead management for partners (debt collection, payments and implementation partners)
- Assisting the customer success team in customer support/requests and maintaining data integrity in different software/tools used
- Assisting the CS team in managing different software use
- Monitoring of customer usage and generation of reports on different requirements (using MS Office suites and/or Google for Business
- Assisting our accounts team to manage and audit the data in software use for billing and CRM
- Assisting the accounts and CS team in updating customers’ billing and payment details
- Generating commission reports and board reports as required
- Ad-hoc auditing and accounting work
- Emailing invoices to customers as required
- Prior experience in customer success, support and/or Accounts
- Great administration and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and CRM
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (Office will be located in Alabang) and be able to work during Australian business hours.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferably in the Saas or start-up space
- Experience with Accounting Packages like XERO and MYOB and payments software like Chargebee (is an advantage)
- Experience with CRM platforms like Hubspot (is an advantage)
- Proficient in Office software and Google Office.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.