1. Responsible for overseeing correctness and timely preparation of billings, follow-up and receipt of payments from clients and disbursements to principals, suppliers and service providers done by Accounting Assistant.
2. Performs the following responsibilities:
- Reviews accuracy of Purchase Order versus Bill of Materials, supplier quotation, validates applicable taxes (VAT and Royalty Tax)
- Prepares bank telegraphic transfer forms Applies for remittance of funds in case of payment to foreign principals.
- Purchases dollars for payment to foreign principals
- Review and handles processing of Sales documentation (Deal Registration Form, Bill of Material, Commissions, Contracts)
- Responsible for all Compensation reports and Government Benefits Remittances.
3. Processes mid-month, month-end and 13th month pay using company's HRIS and payroll system
- Last Pay Computation and Payout; generation of BIR form 2316 for resigned employees
- Prepares Annualization file in preparation for year-end reporting and regular tax of employees and generates BIR form 2316 for all employees
- Prepares and processes SSS HDMF PHIC and BIR (1601C) remittance reports and endorses for President approval of Payment
- Other compensation related functions and reports
4. Coordination with the Company's bankers regarding the follow:
- Company account maintenance
- Updated interest rates for potential additional placements
- Confirms rollover of short-term investments
- Monitors dollar exchange rate for USD requirement and investment
- Prepares and submits documentary requirements of account opening, updating, etc. signed by Authorized Signatories
5. Supervision and transmittal of documents to outsourced/external bookkeepers.
- Clarification of transaction treatment as needed.
- Ensures that transmittal of all accounting documents to external bookkeepers for recording are completed and reviewed as scheduled.
- Checks and validates FS reports submitted by bookkeepers versus source documents; promptly communicates and resolves errors and mis-posting to books, pre and post FS reporting
- Presents monthly financial performance versus budget and determines and explains variances
6. Handles BIR assessments, prepares all schedules, makes reconciliation to support NIC/PAN/FAN; coordinates legal documentation and responses to BIR thru Lawyers
7. Functions as primary point person for interim and annual audit of books for yearend financial statements.
Periodic Job Duties:
1. Government Mandated ReportsFor Preparation and Processing
- SSS Contributions/loans remittance form and bank receipt HDMF contributions/loans remittance form and bank receipt
- PHIC Contributions remittance form and bank receipt
- BIR form 1601C (Withheld taxes on Compensation)
- BIR 1604CF (Annual report of withheld taxes on compensation)
- Alpha list to be submitted to BIR in a CD with EE 2316 soft copy
2. Responsible for Review and Payment Processing
- BIR 1600, Withholding VAT (for foreign transactions)
- BIR 1601E, Expanded Withholding tax EWT (for all local purchases)
- BIR 1601F Final Withholding Tax FWT (for foreign purchases)
- BIR 2550M/Q Value Added Tax, 12% (Output for Sales minus Input tax for Purchases)
- BIR 1603 Fringe Benefits Tax (for Supervisory employees)
- BIR 1702Q Income Tax Return (Based on Revenues, net income)
- BIR 1702 Annual income tax return (based on Audited FS)
- BIR 0605 Annual Registration Form
- Accounting Books of Accounts (Sales, Purchases, General Journal, General Ledger) Submits to BIR in a CD
- Other Reports
3. Prepares all documentary requirements for submission to BIR (for 2018 BIR assessment)
4. Reponsible for timely and accurate preparation of the following reports:
- Weekly Cash position report
- Validated commission sheets computation and supporting documents
- Physical Asset Inventory versus Lapsing schedule/InfoAsset data for use in the financial statement
5. Other Job Duties:
- Budget planning coordination and consolidation for the President's approval
- Assistance in determining/setting of quota assignment to the Sales Team
- Documents yearly incentive plan for Sales and other departments, and other accounting procedures for implementation
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned.
- With at least 5 years solid experience in general accounting
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Proficient in MS Excel
- IT industry experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home