Senior Tax Accountant | Hybrid
- Pasig, PhilippinesSan Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Oversee the work of Compliance Officers and ensures that client engagements follow the prescribed service quality of the company.
- Research on financial, taxation, compliance, and other related subjects
- Assist in the conduct of tax planning and strategy, tax review and study of tax transaction types and exposures of the clients.
- Assist in the preparation of clients’ business formation reportorial requirements with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and other regulatory reportorial requirements.
- BS Accountancy graduate.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- With at least one (1) year of experience in tax planning, strategy, and other tax-related services.
- Resourceful and detailed oriented.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- With the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jollibee Centre, San Miguel Ave, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- Managed Services (Accounting and Auditing), Consulting
- 1 opening
About Infinnum Inc.
Infinnum Inc. provides various services in finance, accounting, business processes and technology with a special focus on “Managed Services” for family businesses through innovative and cost-competitive cloud technology solutions.
As a vital service partner in our clients’ business growth and sustainability, we manage our clients’ finance and accounting departments, participate in business strategic planning, provide IT solutions, audit services, and other corporate governance requirements.
Our client portfolio covers medium to large scale businesses in retailing, manufacturing, distribution and service companies. Up to 65% of our clients are from Visayas, Mindanao and Northern Luzon while 35% are in Greater Metro Manila.
The next 3 years will focus on the regional expansion of our offices and expanding our services to SMEs (small-medium enterprises.)