- Oversees and supervises work of audit associates
- Conduct risk assessment and determine the risk exposure which the client's organization may be exposed.
- Participate in the preparation of the audit plan
- Perform assigned audit procedures, identify clients' internal control weakness and recommend improvements
- Summarize audit findings and conduct discussion of finding management
- Prepare audit reports supported with well documented working papers which provide information pertaining to audit plan deviations, audits completed, audit objectives, key observations/findings and recommendations
- Continuous follow through of open issues with the concerned divisions
- Perform other duties as may be required by the Audit Manager.
- A graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Internal Auditing
- Must be a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum of 3 years extensive internal audit experience in Operations and/or Finance
- Supervisory/people management experience is a must
- With keen eye to details and must have strong analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with different levels of organization
- Self-motivated to learn new things
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City and willing to travel and do audit fieldwork.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jollibee Center Condominium Corporation San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center Ortigas Center, Pasig 1605 Metro Manila Philippines
- 20 openings
About Infinnum Inc.
Infinnum Inc. provides various services in finance, accounting, business processes and technology with a special focus on “Managed Services” for family businesses through innovative and cost-competitive Cloud application technology solutions.
As a vital service partner in our clients’ business growth and sustainability, we manage clients’ finance and accounting departments, participate in business strategic planning, provide IT solutions, audit services and other corporate governance requirements.
Our client portfolio covers medium to large scale businesses in retailing, manufacturing, distribution and service companies. Up to 65% of our clients are from Visayas, Mindanao and Northern Luzon while 35% are in Greater Metro Manila.
The next 3 years will focus on regional expansion of our offices and expanding our services to SMEs (small-medium enterprises.)