Purchasing and Administrative Clerk
- Parañaque, Philippines4522, Bataan Street , Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide over-all assistance for top management
- Provide back-up assistance/phone support
- Canvassing materials, products, and services based on specifications with the best pricing
- Purchasing, liquidations and inventory
- Purchasing clerks receive orders from departments within the organization.
- They process those orders and schedule deliveries for supplies, materials, equipment and services.
- Purchasing clerks also keep records and create reports regarding supply costs.
- Purchasing clerks also provide administrative support such as dispatch of personnel
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Administration/Management equivalent.
- Must be organized, reliable, hardworking and sincere.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work extended hours (overtime with pay is always required).
- Can communicate in English, written and spoken.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bataan St, Tambo, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.