The HR Manager will be responsible for smooth & continuous execution of different internal and external processes within Human Resources. He/she will be primarily responsible for supervising the day-to-day tasks of the whole HR team such as but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Administration, Employee Engagement and Retention, and Labor Relations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Recruitment & Hiring
- Oversees completion of assigned external and internal manpower requirements on time.
- Monitors job vacancies posts, sourcing, recruiting, and pooling.
- Conducts paper screening and second level interviews of Managerial up to Executive positions.
- Keeps the existing Job Descriptions up to date.
Compensation & Benefits / Timekeeping
- Summarizes reports of employees’ incurred absences, rendered OTs, weekend work, holiday work, and tardiness for computation sent to accounting and finance.
- Liaises with various service providers on company benefits.
Filing / Records Management
- Monitors updates of 201 files.
- Updates employee masterlist (database) and online directory.
- Safekeeps other HR-related records (i.e. HMO, Job portals, budgets, and etc.).
- Oversees and facilitates Employee Programs projects aimed to promote camaraderie, including rewards and recognition across the organization.
- Crafts announcements (i.e. holidays, suspensions, employee engagements, and etc.)
- Releases necessary HR memos for internal and external matters (i.e. notice to explain, warning memos – grievances/offenses, disciplinary actions, addendums, and amendments).
- Strictly implements and crafts HR policies and procedures.
- Offboards resigned employees, facilitates clearances, submits final pay computations, and processes COE (Certificate of Employment).
- Answers / Responds / Gives actions to HR-related concerns.
- Spearheads employee’s evaluation (i.e. probationary evaluation, yearly evaluation) and appraisal.
- Other roles / deliverables, whether part or outside of the employees’ general scope of work, that may be assigned from time to time.
- Social Media
- Materials request
- DOLE compliance
- Graduate of BS/AB Psychology, Behavioral Science of Human Resource Management.
- With at least three (3) years work experience in Employee/Labor Relations, one (1) year of which is in a supervisory capacity
- With good leadership skills and interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and project management skills
- Has the ability to exercise good judgement in safeguarding confidential/sensitive information
- Can make independent decisions within the scope of assigned function
- Can relate well with different kinds of people and has keen eyes to details
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening