- Create visually compelling designs for direct-response campaigns and creative projects.
- Ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and marketing objectives.
- Edit and enhance a variety of content across different mediums, including brochures, social media graphics, pitch decks, booth displays, and shelves mock-ups.
- Maintaining a consistent and polished visual identity.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Suite, Maya and/or Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Knowledgeable in 2D and 3D layouts and artworks.
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.