The Business Development Officer is expected to do lead generation, product/ service pitching to food and store owners or merchants, and collect requirements from partnered merchants.
- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching)
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with restaurant point of contacts to continue negotiations, ensure contract signing and proper transition to onboarding activities.
- Content onboarding, including but not limited to ensuring that data and documents collected are complete and in alignment with requirements, adhering to procedures and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Highly adaptable and has strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- At least 6 months experience
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Hybrid Working Setup (WFH & On-Site)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 10 openings