The Account Management Executive communicates with food and store owners or partners to understand their needs to resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by proposing and implementing process improvements.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customer/partners based on trust and respect.
- Liaise with internal departments to facilitate partner’s fulfillment and grow partners’ business and revenue through offering marketing promos and expansion.
- Identify and understand partners’ business needs to be able to customize product offerings.
- Expand partner merchants’ business by offering other products and services to further create partnership value.
- Keep accurate and updated records of account related information.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Has a bachelor degree in business, marketing, or other related fields
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Highly adaptable and has strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- At least 6 months experience
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Hybrid Working Setup (WFH & On-Site)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 5 openings