- Ensure seamless execution of various driver engagement initiatives.
- Regular updates on activities, progress, and challenges.
- Ensure smooth event execution
- Seeks guidance and instructions on specific tasks and deliverables.
- Provides insights, feedback, and concerns gathered from driver engagement activities.
- Collaborates to ensure driver engagement activities resonate with the local driver community
- Contribute to the create a positive driver experience
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Good Communication Skill/ Organizational Skills/ Attention to Detail/ Empathy/ Problem-Solving
- Has a pleasing and friendly personality
- Preferably have experience as a social worker/researcher with various communities
- Willing to do field work
- Amendable to work in Bacolod City.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.