- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching)
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with restaurant point of contacts to continue negotiations, ensure contract signing and proper transition to onboarding activities.
- Communicating with partners to understand their needs and explain partnership value.
- Building relationships with partners based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate partner’s fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- College graduate of any 4-year course
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1 year of working experience specializing in Sales/Product/Project Management/Advertising/Marketing is required
- Willing to do fieldwork
- Willing to work in a hybrid setup
- Preferably located/willing to report to Tagbilaran, Bohol
- 20-23k basic pay with monthly incentives
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Tagbilaran, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.