- Answers and places phone calls to potential clients from the leads provided
- Perform script (with necessary adjustments) to ensure consistency of sales program
- Answers potential clients’ questions about the given project
- Lead generation and research
- Scheduling for and pitching to merchant owners, staff or managers, over the phone
- Conducting regular follow-ups with merchant point of contacts to continue negotiations, ensure contract signing and proper transition to onboarding activities.
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to immediate head
- Refer client complaints to supervisor for quality control
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential clients at all times.
- Content and Onboarding, including but not limited to ensuring that data and documents collected are complete and in alignment with requirements, adhering to procedures and standards
- Facilitating information changes (e.g., menu edits, new photos) for partner merchants when requested.
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes
- Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics
- Liaise with other departments when required
- Work well independently, complete assigned tasks in the established time frame, and complete regular assignments without reminders or additional requests
- Process works as requested by Team Leader/Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by Management or reporting Supervisor.
- Participate in team meetings, activities, and promote team spirit.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Proven experience as Telemarketer or other sales/customer service role.
- Have good communication skills, negotiation skills, and prospecting skills.
- Hybrid Set-up (WFH & On-site)
- Project Based
- Preferably located within Metro Manila
- Earn up to 20k per month
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.