Business Development Officer | Ortigas, Pasig
IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client and partner engagements. The BDO will be developed in several facets of marketing that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in:
- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching).
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff, or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with the client's point of contact to continue negotiations.
- Participates in various meeting, brainstorming and ideation with clients and project leads
- Creates and submits reports to clients as necessary and as required
- Content and Onboarding, including but not limited to ensuring that data and documents collected are complete and in alignment with requirements, adhering to procedures and standards
- Encoding merchant information from online and offline sources onto a content platform.
- Conducting training for partner merchants to be familiar with the workflow and forthcoming merchant app or portals
- Facilitating information changes for partner merchants when requested.
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes
- Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics
- Liaise with other departments when required.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Hybrid Working Setup (WFH & On-Site)
- Applicants must be located within Metro Manila
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.