The Business Development Officer will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client and partner engagements. The BDO will be developed in several facets of marketing that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in:
- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching).
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff, or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with the client's point of contact to continue negotiations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Applicants must be located in Cebu
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening