The Project Manager (Account Management) will be responsible for:
- Creating strategies and campaigns to improve performance of partners.
- Responsible in managing the sales force.
- Supervise and support account managers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reporting and analyzing key metrics
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Build and maintain client relationship based on trust and respect.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Marketing, Mass Communication/Broad Comm, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented, presentable, creative thinker, a team player, and possess excellent communication skills.
- At least 2-4 years work experience specializing in Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing / Shopper Marketing / Events Management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Davao City.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About Impact Training and Consultancy
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.