The role is Pampanga based and involves working with different OTC City Operations teams. The day-to-day activities:
- Represent client in meetings with government and public/private sector stakeholders to ensure regulation compliance
- Build strong relationships with driver communities in the city conducting regular engagement events
- Coordinate with different department heads to plan and execute any changes involving events, payouts, promos, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the city and lead and guide the team in Pampanga to achieve their respective goals.
- Design strategies that consider market and competitive analysis, and customer segment penetration plans that support business growth and enhance brand equity
- Relationship Building with partner merchants. Continuously engage our merchants and listening to their needs, feedback, and stay in close communications
- Driving growth and higher ROI: Ensure the partner merchants are growing with you and the company. Take a data-driven approach to estimate ROI and KPI analysis for each partner in order to grow basket and create loyal customers. Also maintains updated knowledge of company products and services.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management, and Strategic Planning and Execution
- Able to manage relationships with private stakeholders and government entities
- Has a track record of successfully collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and enforce processes and plans
- Widely exposed to strategic problem solving and business operation
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino (Kapampangan is a plus!
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About Impact Training and Consultancy
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.