The Business Development Officer will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client and partner engagements. The BDO will be developed in several facets of marketing that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in:
- Lead generation and research (both remotely over the phone and in-person pitching).
- Other lead generation activities such as flyering, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling for and pitching to restaurant owners, staff, or managers.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with the client's point of contact to continue negotiations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving s
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Applicants must be located in Baguio
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Impact Training and Consultancy
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.