Senior HR Specialist | Employee Relations | Work From Home | Pasig
IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- ₱25,000.00 - ₱28,000.00 / monthPHP250002800025000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The HR Supervisor will perform administrative work of directing and supervising human resource services functions in the areas of employees and industrial relations.
- Reviews, edits, revises written documents and reports submitted by subordinates.
- Track status of disciplinary/administrative cases and labor cases.
- Laises with government/labor agencies and ensures compliance with all legal/regulatory policies and requirements
- Ensures fair and proper handling of all disciplinary and administrative proceedings
- Studies, analyzes and evaluates administrative/disciplinary cases reports and formulates recommendations in accordance with established policies, procedures and Human Resources practices
- Investigates administrative/disciplinary cases endorsed to HR Department by interviewing involved individuals and gathering related documents/information
- Evaluates employee relation and work-related problems and meets with Management to determine appropriate action
- Initiates and recommends various communication programs to develop closer relations between employees and Management
- Graduate of BS/AB Psychology, Behavioral Science of Human Resource Management.
- With at least three (3) years work experience in Employee/Labor Relations, one (1) year of which is in a supervisory capacity
- With good leadership skills and interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and project management skills
- Has the ability to exercise good judgement in safeguarding confidential/sensitive information
- Can make independent decisions within the scope of assigned function
- Can relate well with different kinds of people and has keen eyes to details
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.