Operations Specialist | Events and Brand Activation
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Operations Specialist (OS) is responsible for smooth & continuous execution of projects for all business areas nationwide.
The OS’ responsibilities includes:
- Evaluation of project executions
- Operations management
- Performance management
- Client management.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Detail-oriented, presentable, creative thinker, a team player and possess excellent communications skills
- At least / Less than 1 year work experience in Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing / Shopper Marketing / Events Management / Brand Activation / In-Store.
- Strong leadership and people skills.Excel in the managing direct reports and work independently.Willing to go on fieldwork.
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
- Can start work ASAP
- Project Duration: 6 months
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Events Management
- Leadership skills
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Mass Communication
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.