Account Management Executive | Ortigas, Pasig City
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Account Management Executive is responsible for:
- Communicate with partners to understand their needs and explain partnership value.
- Build relationships with partners based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate partner’s fulfillment.
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Identify industry trends.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the partner experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and communicate results/data to clients.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others.
- Understanding consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- At least 1 year of work experience specializing in Sales/ Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Rapport Building
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.