- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 29th floor, Rufino Pacific Tower, Makati, Philippines
Attention to Detail
- Ideally with a degree in Business Management or related field.
- Has work experience in administrative work in the past.
- Proven track record of strong client servicing and exceptional people skills.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, manages time and tools effectively standard office ICT skills.
- Has basic skills on finance and project management.
- Ability to communicate ideas, in both writing and speech. Responsibilities will require dealing with people from both the private and public sector, in the Philippines and abroad.
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small dynamic team
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
- Self-driven, highly motivated team player
- Must be highly collaborative, and an interest in entrepreneurship is a definite plus.
Please save the date for Initial Interview on October 30 and 31, 2016 and Final Interview on November 1, 2016.
- Coordinate for the space and company; purchase and manage supplies/equipments.
- Coordinate company operations.
- Review and track financial and hours budgets.
- Maintain records and databases.
- Oversee that company exercises compliance in external requirements (taxes, payments, salary, etc).
- Act as the go-between visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
- Supervise operations in the other spaces.
- Support the team for events and speaking engagements.
- Be on top of the schedule of Founders, setting needful meetings in behalf of the company and constantly update and keep track of the company’s calendar.
- Maintain a good flow of internal communication.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Impact Hub Manila is an impact-driven company focusing on incubation and innovation. We support start-ups, talents, corporations, and organizations with a wide range of training programs and consulting services, offering networking and a co-working space. With 11,000+ members in 80 Impact Hubs across the world and 30 in the making, the Impact Hub Network has become the center of gravity for people innovating a new kind of economy, for a world that works for all. The Fellowship on Innovation in Mobility with LBC is the first in a series of incubation programs. Talented start-ups and teams can improve their skill-set through the KICK training program, making their businesses investable and scalable.