Online Marketing Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 45% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 29th floor, Rufino Pacific Tower, Makati, Philippines
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Business Administration [Marketing]
- At least 2 years work experience in managing and/or working with SEO, Google Adwords and Social Media advertising
- Knowledge of creating and implementing a marketing strategy, and key areas of marketing (Social Media, Content Marketing, E-mail marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Ideally with a Marketing or Computer Science degree
- Knows the dales process and has the demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, manages time and tools effectively.
- Ability to communicate ideas, in both writing and speech. Responsibilities will require dealing with people from both the private and public sector, in the Philippines and abroad
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small dynamic team
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
- Self-driven, highly motivated team player
- Must be highly collaborative, and an interest in entrepreneurship is a definite plus
- Willing to work in Makati or BGC
Please save the date for Initial Interview on October 30 and 31, 2016 and Final Interview on November 1, 2016.
- Develop, implement and monitor PPC campaigns for Google, Facebook and other online venues.
- Develop, implement and monitor the website’s on-site and off-site (SEO) strategies.
- Develop, implement, and monitor outreach, content building, social media, blogs, newsletter and other organic campaigns and initiatives.
- Guide the team in developing seo-friendly content.
- Key areas include, Google AdWords management, CRM and Online Marketing.
- Stay up to date on new advances in the field of SEO and SEM and recommend best practices, tools and technology to adapt.
- Support in outbound or inbound marketing activities.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through online channels (social media, blogs, newsletters, etc.).
- Create newsletters and perform A/B testing.
- Manage data and report for new and prospective clients ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Impact Hub Manila is an impact-driven company focusing on incubation and innovation. We support start-ups, talents, corporations, and organizations with a wide range of training programs and consulting services, offering networking and a co-working space. With 11,000+ members in 80 Impact Hubs across the world and 30 in the making, the Impact Hub Network has become the center of gravity for people innovating a new kind of economy, for a world that works for all. The Fellowship on Innovation in Mobility with LBC is the first in a series of incubation programs. Talented start-ups and teams can improve their skill-set through the KICK training program, making their businesses investable and scalable.