Business Development Manager | Digital Media
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Silicon Valley, California, California, United States
- Preferably female with at least 5 -10 years of solid experience in Business Development;
- Knowledgeable and confident with all elements of digital marketing including SEO, Social Media, Online Media, Mobile, Google Analytics, and Website Effectivenes;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Fluent in French or German is a plus;
- Must be a self-starter, innovative and results-driven;
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset
I am running a business based in Silicon Valley (California, USA), and our product is a monetization solution for web publishers - we provide native widgets that add functionality to websites and revenues at the same time (imagine a mortgage calculator placed inside a cost of living article - we are building thousands of those).
I am looking for a business development manager to join my team to help me with growing the business globally. Leads are provided from the marketing department and the model is a nice and clean revenue share, just a nice and easy win-win.
(I have previously, remotely, managed a 10 person team in Cebu, so am familiar with working with the good people of the Philippines).
- Work Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Long-term. I want to be working with you for many years ahead and grow the business together with you.
- Video Chat and Skype Calls. I will want to stay in communication with you mainly through Skype calls and Slack.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a strong revenue stream for a digital marketing product targeted towards online content publishers.
- Develop the overall sales strategy for online ad networks.
- Create business propositions that educate clients about effective ways to engage customers to drive more revenue from their content.
- Set own and exceed revenue targets.
- Build new revenue streams for the company.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships that allow to significantly grow key accounts.
- Collaborate with executives and marketing teams to create new and innovative digital offerings.
- Work closely with Marketing to prepare compelling sales collaterals that directly speak to client needs.
- Plan persuasive pitches that convince potential clients to use the product.
- Present ideas to cross-functional team services to meet customer needs.
Understand and identify target market needs and trends and communicate these to clients in order to enhance product/service offering.
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- I am an Internet marketing veteran from Israel, living in the Silicon Valley - throughout my career I generated $300MM in revenue for my employers, now it's time to spread the love in our new venture. We have developers in Ukraine, engineers in Israel, marketing in Pakistan and business partners globally - we are global through and through, the modern way of running a Company. I will seek to be your personal mentor, as well as friend. I want to work closely with you to grow my business which is already very successful and profitable.
- Working from Home: No traffic; No commute; Having a life!
- I'll be working out health insurance for you: HMO coverage (available at top tier hospitals, e.g., St Lukes BGC, Asian Hospital, Makati Medical)