Pattern Maker (Apparel/Garments)
- Pasig, Philippines39 Eusebio Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using CAD-LECTRA and plotter.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Checks development pattern before issuance to sample department.
- Discuss with supervisor possible solutions to problems that may arise before and during development sampling/production and recommends solutions.
- Ensures that all fit comment was applied to pattern samples
- At least a 2-year Associate Degree or certificate of completion program in patternmaking.
- Know how to interpret a design concept and put it to paper.
- Excellent sewing skills is an advantage.
- Detailed oriented.
- Familiar with Garment Pattern Making Software like LECTRA
- At least 5 years related experience in garment export house or large size garment factory.
- Willing and able to work in Pasig City, Philippines
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Problem Sensitivity
- Processing Information
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Production and Processing
- Information Analysis
- Product Development
- Process Flow Development
- Fashion Design & Merchandising
- Textile and Garment Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 39 Eusebio Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.