- Pasig, Philippines890 Eusebio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Directly monitor the entire production process based on the production deadlines.
- Propose and implement measures to improve production processes.
- Prepare required production updates and reports.
- Coordinate with the Planning Department to improve pre-production activities.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a garment manufacturing company.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Control function.
- Computer literate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive and can work under pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Operation Monitoring
- Production and Processing
- Information Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Industrial Engineering [Production Systems]
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 890 Eusebio , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.