- Directly monitor the entire production process based on the production deadlines.
- Propose and implement measures to improve production processes.
- Prepare required production updates and reports.
- Coordinate with the Planning Department to improve pre-production activities.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a garment manufacturing company.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Control function.
- Computer literate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive and can work under pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Operation Monitoring
- Production and Processing
- Information Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Industrial Engineering [Production Systems]
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering
About GINGERSNAPS (IL Coniglio Bianco Corporation)
GINGERSNAPS is the leading brand for children's wear apparel in the Philippines. From our modest beginnings in 1994 as a single corner in the department store, we have grown to 41 boutiques and 27 department store corners in prime establishment nationwide Today, we have boutiques and department store corners in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE and Saudi Arabia. We also distribute our products to several countries on a wholesale capacity. The next few years will see us bring our concepts to different regions from which we have been receiving numerous inquiries.