- Pasig, PhilippinesEusebio , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Work closely and directly with the Creative Manager to create design, fittings, and approvals.
- Develop a new design collection for every season.
- Make the latest designs based on fashion trends.
- Prepare collection of designs.
- Build libraries for fabrics, trims, and accessories.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Fashion Design, Photography, Architecture, or any equivalent field.
- Preferably 2 to 4 years of experience in the Apparel industry as a Fashion Designer or a Graphic Artist.
- Experience in boys fashion apparel with an emphasis on Denim is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in computer-aided designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent concept creation skills.
- Has a very strong sense of trends, style, and color.
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Graphic Design
- Certificate in Fine Arts [Product Design]
- Fine Arts [Industrial Design]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Eusebio , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.