Store Planner | Architect
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design and implement interior design plans for new stores.
- Take charge of major renovations or remodeling of the stores.
- Be responsible for the additions or store extensions to enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces.
- Directly coordinate with contractors, suppliers and mall management.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or an equivalent course.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to do project management.
- Hardworking, efficient, and trustworthy.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
- Architectural Engineering
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.