Digital Marketing: Conceptualizing, developing, tracking, and evaluating our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
She will work with the marketing team, support teams (such as IT), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Min 1 year professional experience in launching events, sponsorship management, and partnership
- Min 1-year hands-on experience in conceptualizing, planning, running, monitoring, and evaluating digital campaigns and ads for social media, .com, and various marketplaces
- Must have a keen interest and knowledge in Social Media, Market places, and other Digital best practices and trends.
- University graduate of Business, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, and other related courses.
- This is a work-on-site (work at the office)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Warehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City
- 1 opening