- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees as needed
- Monitor and record the patient's condition
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit a "fit to work" certificate
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
- Conduct an inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month
- Ensures that the company complies with government ruling on occupational, safety and health
- Perform HR Related functions in a day to day basis.
- A Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in HR Department.
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
- Keen to details.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Report Writing
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
- Employee Relations
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Warehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.