- Pasig, PhilippinesWarehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the management of compliance tasks and projects including ensuring quality standards, reports, and process flow analysis.
- Identify, develop and establish Company’s Quality Management Systems and Procedures and conduct necessary training.
- Research, develop and maintain training, operating procedures and process analysis-based laws and legislation.
- Plan and perform Internal Audits of Company Systems in order to assure compliance and established and approved guidelines and procedures for the Company’s business processes.
- Provides recommendations on identified process gaps and serves corrective and preventive actions.
- Provides training, leadership, direct support and guidance to the compliance team and internal and external business partners during the creation of Compliance Strategy, project execution, and implementation initiatives.
- Assist Process, Training, Operations and other departments to any related Quality & Improvement Process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors / College Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Compliance Officer is required for this position.
- Familiarity with Operational Excellence, Continuous / Process Improvement, and Total Quality Management concepts.
- Has excellent & effective written and oral communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Auditing and Compliance
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Operation Monitoring
- Process Flow Development
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.