- Primary responsible for overseeing and managing the e-commerce section with a significant online presence.
- Handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- Responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies.
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
- Will liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- To plan for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial program that will maximize resources.
- Create and execute different campaigns to help our monthly sales target.
- Compile post-sales analysis of our collections to ensure that the missed potentials will be considered in the next buying plan to help maximize our sales, gross margin and inventory turn.
- Determine a competitive pricing strategy.
- Analyze consumer buying patterns using high page views, search term reports, visitor traffic, SKU performance to develop new strategies.
- Passion for all things digital. Results obsessed. Analytical with strong technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Marketing or Business Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Expert in an understanding of databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Content Marketing
- Data Interpretation
- Digital Creative Direction
Licenses and Certifications
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Marketing Management
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Business Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Warehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.