About the Job
- As an IT Specialist, you will support multiple technology environments including but not limited to HR, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Operations and Business Development technology products.
- Provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems or software.
- Responds to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solutions.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve technical issues.
- Monitor and respond to requests received thru the IT helpdesk
Who are we looking for?
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in IT support, preferably in the BPO industry
- Has completed a Bachelor's degree in any IT-related course specializing in hardware/information systems
- Has experience utilizing IT support ticketing systems
- Has excellent working knowledge of PC, desktop hardware and internal components
- Possess strong verbal and written business English skills
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Incident Management
- Computer maintenance
- Technical Support
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Robinsons Zeta Tower, C5 Road, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About iFive Global
IFIVE, INC. was created in 2018 to provide service and value to our customers in the medical and legal fields. Building on our management team's decades of experience in these fast moving markets, IFIVE supports our customers through call center and medical data analytic products. As US medicine evolves over the next several years, IFIVE will be there supporting our customers through our quality, innovation, and incredible Philippine-based delivery teams to meet the challenges coming our way.