Social Media Associate, IDN Times
- South Jakarta, Indonesia16th floor, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Manage content across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram stories in correlation with the news cycle.
- Develop a strategic, comprehensive content plan to grow the IDN Times brand.
- Grow traffic goals through each social channel.
- Lead audience engagement campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Pitch editorial content to IDN Times distribution partners and monitor overall performance.
- Submit monthly and weekly reports of traffic obtained through these platforms.
- Master social tracking applications like Google Analytics and other analytic tools is a great advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience working on social media for a publication, ideally in Digital Media.
- Strong writing and editing skills, as well as a detailed eye.
- Intuitive grasp of digital media and knowledge of what performs.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extreme multitasking ability.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An eagerness to be creative with content.
- Analytical grasp on digital performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Social Media Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- IDN Media HQ, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Online Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.