IT Development Engineer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia38, AIA Central 38th Floor, Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav.48A Jakarta 12930, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
- Design and implement technical solutions to meet client requirements.
- Pilot validation servers and tester on remote location (Jakarta).
- Provide support through the analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
- Display expertise with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
- Troubleshoot system problems through analysis of code, identify system issues and concerns, and provide resolution.
- Audits source codes comply with development guide.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of innovation.
- Understand the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs and apply them in completing the assigned task.
- Specifying MCC and mobile tools new features and enhancements aligned with new smart card products, technologies and R&D requirements. smart card products, technologies and R&D requirements. Enhance software applications quality through testing and developing necessary test tool.
- Fresh graduate / experienced are welcome to apply
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering or other related field with minimum GPA 3,00
- Proficient in Object Orientation Program (OOP) concept (experience in using OOP, C/C++ concept will be an advantage)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Able to work in many different team and dynamic environment
- Analytical, systematic, and organized
- Good interpersonal skills and work attitude
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Objective C
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 38, AIA Central 38th Floor, Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav.48A Jakarta 12930, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.