- South Jakarta, Indonesia38, AIA Central 38th Floor, Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav.48A Jakarta 12930, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- 16,500,000.00 - 20,000,000.00 IDR / month
- Full time
As SCRUM Master
- Responsible to manage projects using Agile methodology from initiation (Analysis phase) until completion (certification of products).
- Define viable project strategy, review development and verification strategies.
- Work with Product Owner (for card application) to ensure analysis of the technical requirements understand, and seek clarification on the product backlog as well as changes in backlog as and when it appears. Ensure deployment of the analysis of the product scope and application analysis as well as changes to the SCRUM team as and when it appears.
- Ensure organization of technical workshops as needed within the project and deploy the result to SCRUM team and stakeholders.
- Consolidate effort estimation provided by the SCRUM team (both development and testing) and seek endorsement from the respective managers (Development and Testing).
- Prepare the SPRINT schedule for the entire project including the project analysis phase in agreement with the Product Owner, Integrate all delivery milestones for every identified stakeholders in the SPRINT schedule. Clearly communicate the SPRINT schedule and milestones to the SCRUM Team during the SPRINT schedule deployment session.
- Lead the SCRUM team to identify all risks (internal and external), define risk mitigation actions and contingency plans. Integrate risk mitigation actions in SPRINT schedule.
- Organize SPRINT planning meetings to develop the SPRINT backlog together with the SCRUM team and record the SPRINT backlog in JIRA. Ensure traceability of SPRINT Backlog with Product Backlog. Ensure that Definition-of-Done (DoD) for every activity in SPRINT Backlog is clear and agreed between SCRUM team and Product Owner and exit criteria is followed by the team. Ensure optimized resource allocation to SPRINTs.
- Act as escalation point of contact for SCRUM team. Escalate issues (including deviation on cost, schedule, scope, quality, and performance to R&D management as needed).
- Drive weekly project review and present project status to Jakarta FI BU R&D management. Also, organize weekly review with Project manager in Head Quarter to report project status. Communicate any action out of these meetings to SCRUM Master for integration in SPRINT backlog.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.50.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience with 3-4 years as SCUM Master and Project management for full software delivery life cycle, in hi-tech company or software house. Candidates with higher experience will be considered for senior positions.
- Must have proven experience in managing SCRUM team, rituals and deliveries as well as quality of deliveries effectively.
- Must have proven experience in using best software engineering practices to improve quality of product and deliveries.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skill (English as well as Bahasa).
- Experience in smartcard project management is a strong plus. However, high caliber candidates from other industries with capability to grasp smart card technologies, technical complexities and security concepts, very fast, will also be considered.
- Experience in / knowledge of any of the payment industry standards (EMVCo, DISCOVER , PURE, RUPAY, JCB etc) would be a strong plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 38, AIA Central 38th Floor, Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav.48A Jakarta 12930, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.