Data Engineer Sr. Staff
- Kota Jakarta Utara, IndonesiaKota Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta UtaraDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Build features with quantifiably high impact on growth through prototyping and experimentation.
- Coordinate and manage small teams to pursue the organization vision.
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive business growth and operation effectivity.
- Utilize both non-technical tools and methods to implement growth initatives.
- Collaborate with IT, Business Development, and Operations teams to implement growth initiatives.
- Track and monitor metrics and KPIs of existing product and growth initiatives
- Design, implement and manage end to end data pipelines (ETL, data streaming and warehousing) so as to make data easily accessible for analysis.
- Provide basic script and design informative reports to users on a regular basis (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or relevant field; graduate Degree in Data Science or others quantitative field is preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Hands-on experience and strong proficiency on Python and ETL in 2-3 years (Extract, Transform, Load) Process
- Fluent and knew how to script with Python or R is a must.
- Having experience with Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Holistics, etc) will be an advantage
- Willing to work at Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.