The Barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. He or she is also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees and teas. The Barista will fulfill any other duties the Store Manager or Shift Supervisor assigns and will represent The Coffee Bean& Tea Leaf® in a professional manner.
- Champions new policies and SOPs, serves as role model. No corrective actions received for failure to adhere to standards and policies stated in the Table of Offenses and Penalties.
- Helps and supports new and fellow Team Members in their work to contribute to overall Company success.
- Completes all assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision. Fulfills commitment to peers, co-workers, and supervisors/managers.
- Arrives at work on time every day.
- Confronts potentially unethical behavior, reports deviations to standards, indiscretions appropriately and timely.
- Uses company resources, such as equipment, supplies, materials, etc. with the same care and efficiency as one’s own possession.
- Meets average check target when doing cashiering function.
- Pass monthly recertification tests with a minimum grade of 85%
- Receives positive written and oral Customer feedback
- Able to translate C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R. Credo into actions and results as indicated in the Mystery Shopper Rating.
- Bachelor's Degree in any four (4) year course.
- Experience in retail/specialty store or food establishment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Register and cash handling experience.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- G/F Araga Building, 108 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City
- 1 opening