- Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, as well as benchmarking.
- Assess, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- BS degree in Management, Business Administration, or any related course.
- Proven working experience as a Purchasing Manager or at least 4 years of managerial role.
- Strong background in the food and beverage industry.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Working experience of vendor management software.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 108 E Rodriguez Sr. Ave, New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
About IDC Manpower Services
IDC (Integrity, Dependability and Compassion) Manpower Services, Inc. is a strategic Philippine-based partner for local and global enterprises needing human resources. We seek, develop, and deploy wholly-engaged professionals from the Philippines. We are committed to setting the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professional excellence within the recruitment services industry locally regulated by the Private Recruitment and Placement Agency (PRPA) with license no. M-13-01-073. A wide range of clients in various industries partner with IDC to fill their diverse need of employees across different functions with skilled individuals who they can trust and depend on.