Corporate Compliance Officer | Food Retail Company
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 4, 108 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Libis Quezon City (Landmarks: Right beside Dampa sa Libis and Jollibee Metropoli), Quezon City, Philippines
Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
Accountancy & Legal Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable with tax related process in the Philippines.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Libis.
- Ensure that the company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to its particular industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards.
- Advise, train and raise awareness amongst company staff on the significance of business compliance.
- Ensure that the program is communicated clearly, understood by all employees and assimilated and embodied by the employees targeted.
- Be on the alert for potential areas of vulnerability or risk and work with management and operations to develop contingency plans.
- Ensure that the issues relating to compliance are evaluated, monitored, managed and resolved in an appropriate manner.
- Put in place appropriate disciplinary actions and measures to avoid a recurrence.
- Make sure that monitoring programs are in place to measure efficiency and to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
IDC (Integrity, Dependability and Compassion) Manpower Services, Inc. is a strategic Philippine-based partner for local and global enterprises needing human resources. We seek, develop, and deploy wholly-engaged professionals from the Philippines. We are committed to setting the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professional excellence within the recruitment services industry locally regulated by the Private Recruitment and Placement Agency (PRPA) with license no. M-13-01-073. A wide range of clients in various industries partner with IDC to fill their diverse need of employees across different functions with skilled individuals who they can trust and depend on.