- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 19 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 21% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Suite 1004, The Infinity Tower,, Taguig, Philippines
- POS systems administration;
- Inventory Management/Supply chain systems administration;
- Audio and video installation and support;
- Network (LAN/WAN, WiFi) troubleshooting;
- PC troubleshooting;
- CCTV system deployment and administration;
- Retail store IT support experience, preferably in Food & Beverage or grocery/convenience store sector;
- Experience providing technology, deployment, post go-live support for store openings and renovations;
- POS systems: installation, configuration, troubleshooting;
- WiFi access point: installation, configuration, troubleshooting;
- Audio/Video technologies: installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Cabling: data and voice;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to negotiate and influence;
- Ability to work independently and produce results;
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies;
- Likes to have fun!
Want to lead the team that's bringing powerful technology and unparalleled customer support to some of the top businesses in the Philippines? One of the fastest growing start-up companies in the country is looking for a Retail Technology IT Manager to help further establish the organization as a leader in solving key business problems through technology.
The Retail Technology IT Manager will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of retail computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Supervise the implementation and maintenance of our retail clients' computing needs.
- Manage technology environment of retail locations (POS, inventory management/back office solutions, network connectivity, A/V, CCTV).
- Manage Retail Technology Support Services for retail business clients
- Leads the Retail Technology Support Services team.
- Manages the escalation of support issues quickly and efficiently based on impact and urgency.
- Laisses with all IT service providers to diagnose issues and ensure they are addressed to client's satisfaction.
- Retail location openings, manage IT process of ordering, installation, testing and configuring POS, display system, backoffice systems, network connectivity, and CCTV systems.
Areas of Responsibility
- Personnel Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Process Documentation
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Management reporting
- IT Security & Risk Management
- IT Asset Management
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances