IT Supervisor | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines
- Full time
Want to lead the team that's bringing powerful technology and unparalleled customer support to one of the top business in the Philippines? One of the top start-up companies in the country is looking for an IT Supervisor in Cebu to help further establish the organization as a leader in solving key business problems through technology.
You'll be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of corporate computer systems (70%) and retail computer systems (30%) within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Supervise and coordinate the Retail Technology Support team in VisMin area.
- Support technology environment of client's support center (SC) Cebu office.
- Manage IT support services for corporate end users (B.O.S.S.).
- Manage Retail Technology Support Services for retail business clients.
- Lead the Retail Technology Support Services team.
- Manage the escalation of support issues quickly and efficiently based on impact and urgency.
- Liaise with all IT service providers to diagnose issues and ensure they are addressed to client's satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility
- Personnel Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Process Documentation
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Management reporting
- IT Security & Risk Management
- IT Asset Management
- Help Desk management.
- POS systems administration.
- Inventory Management / Supply-chain systems administration.
- Audio and video installation and support.
- Network (LAN/WAN, WiFi) troubleshooting.
- PC troubleshooting.
- CCTV system deployment and administration.
- 3+ years supporting corporate IT environments with 25+ users and 2 office locations.
- 3 years or more supporting technology of the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Industry.
- 2 years or more working for FMCG companies with 50 stores (preferred).
- Workstation/laptop troubleshooting of the following:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of the following:
- POS systems
- Inventory Management
- Audio / Video technologies
Basic network, firewall, access point troubleshooting.
Essential Skills / Abilities
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both oral and writing.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Negotiate and influence.
- Work independently and produce results.
- Work and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies.
- Likes to have fun!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Data Visualization
- Software Testing
- Relationship Management
- Usability Testing
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Action Planning
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cebu Business Park, 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.