IT Supervisor | Cebu
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 66% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Philippines
- Help Desk management.
- POS systems administration.
- Inventory Management / Supply-chain systems administration.
- Audio and video installation and support.
- Network (LAN/WAN, WiFi) troubleshooting.
- PC troubleshooting.
- CCTV system deployment and administration.
- 3+ years supporting corporate IT environments with 25+ users and 2 office locations.
- 3 years or more supporting technology of the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Industry.
- 2 years or more working for FMCG companies with 50 stores (preferred).
- Workstation/laptop troubleshooting of the following:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of the following:
- POS systems
- Inventory Management
- Audio / Video technologies
Basic network, firewall, access point troubleshooting.
Essential Skills / Abilities
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both oral and writing.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Negotiate and influence.
- Work independently and produce results.
- Work and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies.
- Likes to have fun!
Want to lead the team that's bringing powerful technology and unparalleled customer support to one of the top business in the Philippines? One of the top start-up companies in the country is looking for an IT Supervisor in Cebu to help further establish the organization as a leader in solving key business problems through technology.
You'll be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of corporate computer systems (70%) and retail computer systems (30%) within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Supervise and coordinate the Retail Technology Support team in VisMin area.
- Support technology environment of client's support center (SC) Cebu office.
- Manage IT support services for corporate end users (B.O.S.S.).
- Manage Retail Technology Support Services for retail business clients.
- Lead the Retail Technology Support Services team.
- Manage the escalation of support issues quickly and efficiently based on impact and urgency.
- Liaise with all IT service providers to diagnose issues and ensure they are addressed to client's satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility
- Personnel Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Process Documentation
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Management reporting
- IT Security & Risk Management
- IT Asset Management
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances