- San Juan, Philippines225 Wilson St., Greenhills,, San Juan, NCR, PhilippinesSan JuanNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts inquiries for the purpose of establishing the best sources for needed supplies/equipment.
- Develops and implements long and short-term plans and activities for the purpose of maintaining an efficient and effective purchasing department.
- Monitors purchasing functions (e.g. purchase orders, deliveries, etc.).
- Prepares written materials (e.g. letters, memoranda, delivery slips, drafts and documents related to purchasing supplies, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities.
- Processes documents and materials (e.g. purchase orders, warehouse orders, quotes, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties, following up on incomplete or damaged orders and/or ensuring the availability of supplies and equipment.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and prepare reports.
- With experience in purchasing and related field
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attractive compensation, allowances and company perks await qualified applicants.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Email Support
- Operations Research
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.