- San Juan, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Acts as a liason between the company executive and business partners
- Prepares and edits correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Take notes and prepare documents during meetings
- Make travel and guest arrangements
- Attend meetings and conferences in place of the corporate executive
- Performs day to day activities such as filing, answering phone calls and all other clerical tasks.
- Maintains filing system to ensure notes are organized
- Managing projects and coordinating personnel.
- Good salary plus bonuses awaits qualified applicants.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's / College Degree
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication, pleasing personality and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work in Greenhills, San Juan
- Experience in the IT sales a definite plus
- Must have some accounting/ bookeeping knowledge.
- Min. of 1 year working experience in any field.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
- Information Technology
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.