- Cainta, PhilippinesICCT Bldg., Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines, Cainta, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCaintaCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances.
- Replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.Set user privileges within the database environment.
- Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a database system.
- Configure database servers such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL.
- Monitor & maintain database system and security.
- Create accounts for all users in the system and assign security levels.
- Establish disaster recovery protocols, writing disaster recovery plans.
- Provide user training, support, on-boarding & feedback for the ERP system.
- Archiving database & keeping system up to date.
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance.
- Maintain and update company websites and online forms.
- Act as the company DPO (data privacy officer)
- Participate in cross-platform training & onboard new users in the system.
- Proficient in installing & configuring Microsoft windows server & Linux
- Must have a working knowledge of Amazon Cloud services & Google Cloud Platform.
- Proficient in administering Microsoft SQL & MySQL
- Familiar with internet protocols and infrastructure.
- Advance knowledge of database structure & queries.
- Must be familiar with Synology and QNAP NAS infrastructure.
- Proficient in designing and creating reports using Crystal Reports.
- Some working knowledge of popular ERP system, Oracle, SAP, Sage, etc...
- Any bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related working experience.
- Preferably, residents of Rizal, Province.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Database Software
- Relational database software
- Oracle Database
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Database System Administration (DBA)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.