Safety and Security Supervisor
- Cainta, PhilippinesV. V. Soliven Avenue III, ICCT Bldg., Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines, Cainta, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCaintaCALABARZONPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0021,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Supervises and participates in safety inspections of school facilities
- Ensure necessary and preventive actions are sustained
- Conduct and develop regular audits and inspections to minimize risks and hazards such as earthquake, fire, theft and other security concerns.
- Monitors CCTV & hallways
- Investigate safety and security-related incidents in the workplace
- Checks the attendance of security guards
- Coordinate between the security agency and the employer
- Coordinate safety-security activities and audits between employer and government agencies.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Criminology, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 5 years related experience
- With good knowledge of police and security techniques
- Must have OSHC safety/security training certificate from DOLE.
- Former police, military and other safety-security officers welcome to apply.
- Amenable to work in Cainta, Rizal
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Public Safety and Security
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- V. V. Soliven Avenue III, ICCT Bldg., Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.